Below you will find information on the kind of data that is collected when you access my website and how these data are used. You expressly agree to the below-mentioned personal data collection and use:
1. For technical reasons your web browser automatically transmits data to my web server as soon as you access my website. This website uses so-called “cookies” - text files - that are stored on your computer and facilitate an analysis of your use of this website. The information that is generated by the cookie during your use of this website is stored on the provider’s server in Germany. You can refuse the installation of such cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software, however please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent.
2. Further personal data, e.g. information like your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number is only collected and saved, if you provide these data in the context of the registration that is necessary to make use of my internet shop. These data are saved separately from the data that are mentioned under item 1.
3. If you have provided me with personal data, I only use these data to reply to your inquiries, to execute the contracts that were concluded with you and for my technical administration. After completing the execution of the contract, your data are blocked and deleted after the expiration of provisions relating to fiscal and commercial law, unless you have expressly agreed to a use of your data beyond the execution of the contract, e.g. for newsletter purposes.
4. If you have provided your e-mail address to subscribe to my newsletter, I will also use your e-mail address after the execution of the contract for my own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Your personal data are only transmitted or communicated to third parties – in particular the handover of order data to the supplier - if it is essential to execute and conclude the contract, to invoice or if you have previously expressly agreed to it. The transfer of information to public institutions and authorities solely takes place on the basis of legal duties of disclosure or if I am obliged to provide information by a court order.
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time effective in the future without giving reasons and free of charge. The withdrawal of your consent has to be sent to the contact address that is mentioned in the legal notice. The deletion of the saved personal data is effected once you have withdrawn you consent to their storage or if they are no longer required to fulfill the determined purpose or if their storage is forbidden due to legal provisions.
6. Upon request I gladly provide you with information
on your stored personal data without the need to give reasons and free of charge. Please send you inquiry to the
contact address that is mentioned in the legal notice.
Stargarder Strasse 61